What are fillers?
Dermal fillers are substances that your body produces naturally and are used to increase the volume of specific areas over the face that have lost their volume in due course of time due to photo damage and ageing there by resulting in wrinkles, hollowness and loss of facial contour.
How is the treatment given?
It is a FDA approved procedure. Dermal fillers come in a sterile pre-filled syringe. When injected into the required area, it pumps up mild to moderate lines and folds, smoothes, gives a natural look and feel, and is perfect for facial contouring and adding volume to large areas such as cheeks.
It’s a very safe technique, long lasting, natural appearing filler.
When do I need this?
After the age of 20, our skin produced 1% less collagen each year. This results in loss of facial volume, hollowing of cheeks and areas around the eyes, development of skin creases and wrinkles. Using dermal fillers for your lips and cheeks you can restore volume and youthfulness.
What are they used for?
- Plump thin lips
- Instant and long lasting wrinkle correction
- Dark circles around the eye, eye bags correction
- Correcting naso-labial folds and other deformities for example around the mouth, forehead lines and smile lines
- Shaping the cheeks and mouth for facial contour
- Improve the appearance of depressed scars
- Hand enhancement