What is Skin Rejuvenation treatment?
Skin rejuvenation is using technologies to restore collagen in the skin. Collagen is a significant component of the skin. As we get older, our skin doesn’t produce much collagen. We also lose collagen because of environmental damages, such as sunlight exposure, pollution, etc.
To improve the skin condition and give it a more glow, we use light technologies with special filters in the form of multi-spectrum and laser lights. These methods don’t harm your skin but improve the appearance and the texture of your skin. It also helps reduce sunspots, any redness and discolouration by thickening the skin to make it more youthful.
How much does skin rejuvenation cost?
The cost of skin rejuvenation treatment varies depending on the type of treatment done. To know more about treatment cost, feel free to contact us.
Benefits of our skin rejuvenation treatments:
1. Cleanse the skin
The skin rejuvenation treatments can clean your skin of dirt and debris. To exfoliate and cleanse the skin now and then is an essential part of a good skincare routine.
2. Improves the appearance of skin
Our skin rejuvenation treatments are beneficial and will improve the look of a person’s skin. It can be helpful for people with dry, sun worn facial skin to have some of the top layers of skin removed to make way for livelier looking for new skin formation.
3. Gets rid of acne scars
Skin rejuvenation treatments work on eliminating acne scars. While these processes remove away the top layers of skin, this means it will take out a lot of acne-related scar tissue. In the end, the scars will either reduce in size or vanish altogether.
4. Improved social life
Our skin rejuvenation treatments can make a person more beautiful than before the treatment. There is nothing wrong with other people appreciating your newfound youthful beauty as much as you do.
Why choose Dr Swetha’s Cosmoderm Centre?
- Dr Swetha’s Cosmoderm Centre is such a cosmetic clinic, has bespoken with a team of passionate and professional specialists.
- We are committed to helping you in achieving beautiful and healthy skin through personalized skincare solutions.
- We have developed a broad and gentle approach to creating solutions that set your aesthetic goals first, giving safe and effective treatment options.
- Our prime focus is on the health of your skin; we never compromise on the other aspects of your physical well-being. We prefer to keep away from aggressive treatments or medication.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many treatment sessions are needed?
Your skin specialist may carry out skin rejuvenation in four weeks apart and can suggest an average of 5-8 treatments. For collagen production, they can space treatments for two weeks apart.
Who is not suitable for skin rejuvenation?
- People with excessive alcohol consumption.
- Patients with severe wrinkling or photo-ageing.
Are there any possible side-effects?
Since the treatment is non-invasive, it does not have any side effects – except for temporary redness which may last for a few hours or up to a day or two. You can resume your normal activities shortly after the treatment.