What is Skin Pigmentation?
Pigmentation is the uneven or irregular discoloration or darkening of your skin. Our skin contains a specific type of cells known as melanocytes that produce melanin pigment.
Depending upon the level of pigment made, your skin gets pigmented. If the skin produces more pigment, it gets darker causing hyperpigmentation. But, if the cell has less pigment, it leads to hypopigmentation.
Why choose us?
- Dr Swetha’s Cosmoderm Centre is a one-stop for high-quality hair and skin care remedies and procedures in Indiranagar, Bangalore.
- Dr Swetha P, our Founder, is among the top dermatologist in Indiranagar, Bangalore. She is adept in medical, surgical, and cosmetic procedures.
- She believes in executing customized treatments based on client’s requirements, skin type, and medical conditions.
- Under her direction and leadership, Dr Swetha’s Cosmoderm Centre is renowned as one of the leading dermatology clinics in Bangalore.
- We offer more than 25 hair and skincare services and have treated 3000+ patients to date.
- Our clinic has the most advanced medical infrastructure with the US FDA certified technology to achieve safe and desired results.