Is there any remedy for stretch marks?
Having stretch marks is a very common thing. Irrespective of your gender, you can develop stretch marks on your different body parts.
So, what are stretch marks?
Stretch marks are a type of scar that occurs when the skin is thin or active, and sudden changes can cause the collagen and elastin that support the skin to tear and appear as healing points. Changes in hormone levels occur to play an important role. If families experience stretch marks, they may be at greater risk.
So, why do you get stretch marks?
You may experience stretch marks due to the following reasons-
- Rapid weight loss
- Rapid growth during adolescent Weight training with rapid muscle growth
- During pregnancy
Long-term corticosteroids can also cause symptoms, and if you have Cushing’s disease or Marfan’s syndrome, you can feel stretch marks.
When a new mark appears, red, purple, pink, red. Or brown, depending on the tone of your skin. Initially, the extension marks are slightly enlarged and chewed, and over time the color shines, and the little strips settle under the skin. You are often depressed.
So, how can you get rid of stretch marks in Bangalore?
Though stretch marks are permanent yet, proper treatment can make them less noticeable. Learn how to get rid of stretch marks from one of the best dermatologists in Indiranagar, Bangalore.
If you are from Bangalore and want to get rid of stretch marks, you can visit our skin specialist in Indiranagar, Bangalore at our skin clinic in Indiranagar.
- Vitamin A is called a retinoid. Retinoids make the skin look smoother and younger and are used in many common medicines and cosmetic creams. Taking vitamin A supplements and vitamin A can help keep your skin healthy and balanced. Foods rich in certain foods, such as carrots and potatoes, can also increase vitamin A levels.
- Some people swear by sugar in the form of a natural micro-skin abrasion. To do this, mix one cup of sugar and 1/4 cup ointment like almond oil or coconut oil and mix until concentrated in a moist sea. Add lemon juice. Measure the mixture on the body part with stretch marks. Apply the mixture for 8-10 minutes while showering a few times a week.
- While there is little clinical evidence of aloe vera healing, pure aloe is a natural moisturizer and skin moisturizer, making it a home remedy for stretch marks. Easy every day after the shower.
- Coconut oil helps to improve the appearance quickly, as stretch marks are scars caused by skin damage. Coconut oil has been studied as a reliable source of its healing properties and has been found in mice to reduce the time taken by skin wounds to heal. If you do not have the coconut virus, this oil is considered safe.
- Researchers have studied various creams, lotions, and gels sold to treat stretch marks. Researchers have found many useful tips, but none of them always prove helpful. To use these creams, lotions, or gels to remove stretch marks, you need to be sure that.
- Use the products at the beginning of your stretch marks as they may not work effectively in mature stretch marks.
- Massage the product on extended skin. It can help to moisturize the product on the skin gently.
- Apply daily for a few weeks. Once the results are received, it will take a few weeks for the results to appear.
- If you want to have a clinical treatment, you can always visit us. Our skin specialist in Indiranagar, Bangalore, can treat your stretch marks very effectively more than any other remedy. Our clinical treatment will include the following procedures-
- Laser therapy
- Chemical peel
To provide the best treatment, we can suggest you go for more than one procedure.
So, is there any way to prevent stretch marks?
Stretch marks may be limited but cannot be guaranteed for complete removal. Maintaining a healthy weight during pregnancy is the best way to do it. Talk to your skin specialist about your complications and learn how to control them.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!