Carboxytherapy in Indiranagar, Bangalore
- Are you worried about under-eye dark circles, stretch marks, and double chin issues?
- Do you use a lot of make to cover your wrinkles?
Well, all of your worries end now. Dr. Swetha’s Cosmoderm center in Indiranagar, Bangalore, is here to solve your problems with Carboxytherapy.
If you are residing in Bangalore and the surrounding area, you should book an appointment with our skin specialist in Indiranagar, Bangalore, to avail yourself the Carboxytherapy.
Cellulite, stretch marks, and dark under-eye circles can all be treated and improved with carboxytherapy. It is a non-surgical procedure. This therapy is less intense than other cellulite-reduction methods. Carbon dioxide infusions are pumped under the skin during carboxytherapy. Carboxytherapy is known for enhancing the skin’s elasticity, blood circulation, and treatment of your wrinkle.
It is highly beneficial with anti-aging qualities. It increases the production of collagen and eventually improves your skin elasticity and firmness. The method is so effective that we can use it to treat hair loss, or alopecia too.
What can you expect during the treatment procedure?
Carboxytherapy is a treatment that includes injecting carbon dioxide under your skin’s surface. Here we use a fine needle to perform the whole procedure. When carbon dioxide is injected into your skin, your body responds uniquely. Your body gets the information that there is a shortage of oxygen in that region.
As a result, your body responds by raising blood flow and expanding blood vessels to that particular area. This results in a rise in the oxygen level. Eventually, this rise of oxygen level aids in cell restoration and enhances the overall quality of your skin.
While the treatment is painless, the treatment area where must be numbed with a topical numbing cream. The treatment takes 15 to 30 minutes for each session. However, most of you would need a few sessions to achieve the best results.
Now that we have understood the treatment procedure let us see the benefits of the treatment.
What are the benefits of carboxytherapy?
Carboxytherapy is very beneficial in the following ways-
- It decreases the visibility of stretch marks on your body.
- It improves the density of your hair and prevents baldness.
- It improves your skin condition and minimizes wrinkles.
- It clears the dark circles around your eyes effectively.
- You can be able to reduce your scars as well.
- It is very effective in treating your double chin issue.
- It can fight psoriasis too.
Are there any side effects the carboxytherapy?
Carboxytherapy is a harmless treatment. Bruising can occur at the treatment site, especially in your legs and arms. Within a week, the bruising will be gone. If you have opted for fat reduction or stretch marks reduction, you should avoid swimming or bathing in a bathtub for at least 24 hours after the treatment.
Does this treatment provide a long-lasting result?
No, the treatment results are temporary. We usually recommend having at least ten sessions to experience a visible outcome. Whereas in many cases, you may need more than ten sessions to get the desired result. Again, follow-up treatment sessions are also compulsory. The follow-up treatment may stretch up to six months as well.
So, what procedure should you follow before the treatment?
You should follow the following things before having a carboxytherapy treatment-
- At least 24 hours before treatment, stay away from consuming alcoholic drinks.
- If necessary, avoid blood-thinning drugs for two weeks before the treatment.
- If you have a rash, cold, sore, or blemish in your treatment area, reschedule your appointment at least 24 hours ahead of time.
- Inform your dermatologist in Indiranagar, Bangalore, if you have a history of cold sores; she will prescribe an antiviral medication before your treatment.
- Remember, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, you must not avail of the treatment.
The treatment is safe and effective so, book an appointment with us.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!