Want to Remove Your Tattoo? Know about Best Tattoo Removal in Bangalore
Nowadays, many people in Bangalore are fond of getting tattoos. Yes, it has become a new trend. However, some people also opt for removing their tattoos; you may be one of them too.
You do not have to approach any dermatology centre in Bangalore to learn the basic information for the procedure. We have collected all the details that can help you when deciding about your tattoo removal.
A tattoo is a body modification where a design is created on your body by inserting dyes, ink, or pigments into the dermis of your skin. It is both temporary and permanent.
Ancient mummified human reveals that people practised tattooing throughout the world for centuries. Interestingly it may serve a therapeutic or medicinal purpose.
Types of tattoos
These are some of the different types of tattoos a person has:
- Traumatic/Natural: it is in coal miners as coal dust getting in wounds. It can be due to an accident or trauma when the asphalt is rubbed in the wounds
- Amateur /Professional: It also serves as marks of rank or status, signs of religious or spiritual devotion. It can be for artistic, cosmetic, sentimental, or magical purposes.
- Identification: It was performed forcibly in Nazi concentration camp inmates having identification numbers. Signs having religious sentiments are done in children
- Cosmetic: It is a trend in the cosmetic industry for “permanent make-up” or neutralizing skin and hiding discolourations.
- Functional: It is used for identification when an Alzheimer’s patient goes missing.
- Medical: It is used where the repeated application of radiotherapy is needed. Also, it is utilized in skin tones to cover Vitiligo, a pigmentation disorder
Reasons to opt for tattoo removal
Several social, physical life, cultural, and changes may influence the decision to take out a tattoo
- You may get an Infection/ Allergic reaction
- You may have regrets about the decision
- You may be seeking new employment, particularly in the hospitality or aviation industry
- You may want to replace one tattoo with another
What you need to know before tattoo removal?
Here are some things you should know before opting for the procedure:
- You can remove many professionally created uniform level tattoos.
- Pastel shades and newer inks may be hard to remove. Yellow and red are particularly challenging.
- Fading will happen with every session. You may require about four-six sessions.
How does tattoo removal work?
Tattoos are no longer permanent and irreversible designs or marks on your skin. Laser treatment can safely remove your tattoos.
The laser beam penetrates your skin to break up the particles of ink. Such particles are removed by your body’s immune system (scavenger cells) after some time.
It can lead to the fading of the tattoo. The laser energy targets the tattooed skin, and the un-inked skin is unharmed.
Things to remember for tattoo removal
Here are a few points to know before going for the procedure:
- You usually can treat all your tattoos. The regular blue-greenish pigment tattoos provide a fantastic response. Jet black tattoos may need time to fade, as may yellows and reds in a tattoo. Additionally, deep tattoos may require some more sessions, but it will fade away with our latest Laser equipment.
- You might require approximately four-six sessions, but sometimes eight as well. It depends on the shade of your tattoo and depth and the body’s response to the laser.
- You may not feel pain or just a slight, pricking sensation. Your specialist may use a numbing cream for around two hours before the surgery to increase the benefit and comfort. You will be fully guided on all the details when you come for the consultation, and anyone can follow it.
- The duration of a session depends on the size of the tattoo. However, usually anywhere from five-ten minutes to 45 minutes if the tattoo is large.
- You may not face any major side effects. Instantly after the procedure, there will be some bleeding, swelling, and redness. All this will clear commonly within three-five days.
- Once your tattoo is removed, it is permanent. Still, sometimes even after four-five sessions, there is ghosting in some instances. It tends to fade over time. The time and sessions to fade will usually depend on the color depth and intensity of your tattoo.
Remember, opt for an experienced dermatologist in Bangalore for tattoo removal. It is necessary if you want to get the best results out of your procedure.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!